Declaration of accessibility of the Lublin Science and Technology Park S.A.
Lubelski Park Naukowo-Technologiczny S.A. undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the Connect Poland Prize website at: https://polandprize.lpnt.eu/
Publication date of the website: 2021-10-01
Date of last significant update: 2023-03-03
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the Law on Digital Accessibility of Public Entity Websites and Mobile Applications due to the incompatibilities or exclusions listed below:
- some of the published photos may not have an alternative description, work is underway to prepare missing alternative texts for photos and graphics
- scanned documents may lack a text layer
- PDF documents may not be read correctly by programs for the visually impaired in their entirety (e.g., incorrectly prepared tables, charts, images, missing navigation sections, title, etc.),
- some videos may not have subtitles for the deaf
We are working hard to ensure that all new publications are prepared in a manner consistent with accessibility principles.
Preparation of the accessibility declaration
The declaration was prepared on: 2023-08-09
The declaration was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment.
You can use standard browser keyboard shortcuts on the website.
Feedback and contact information
Responsible for handling comments and requests:
President of the Lublin Science and Technology Park
Everyone has the right to:
- make comments on the availability of the digital site or its element,
- make a request to ensure the availability of the digital site or its element,
- request that the inaccessible information be made available in another alternative form
The request must include:
- contact information of the person making the request,
- indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
- indication of a convenient form of making the information available, if the request is for making the inaccessible information available in an alternative form.
Consideration of the request should be carried out immediately, within 7 days at the latest. If within this period it is not possible to provide accessibility or provide access in an alternative form, it should take place within 2 months from the date of the request at the latest.
Complaints and appeals
Complaints about the failure to meet these deadlines and the denial of a request can be submitted to the supervisory authority by mail or e-mail to:
Supervisory body: President of the Lublin Science and Technology Park
Address: Dobrzanski Street 3
A complaint can also be filed with the Ombudsman.
Lubelski Park Naukowo-Technologiczny S.A.
Dobrzanski Street 3
The building is located on a separate plot of land away from traffic, entrance is possible from two sides of the building. In each case, the doors are automatic double doors, which allows free entry or wheelchair access. There are no loudspeakers above the entrance for an audio guidance system for the blind and visually impaired.
The corridors in the center are spacious and allow free movement of people with mobility disabilities (wheelchairs, balconies, orthopedic crutches). On the first floor there is a bathroom with a toilet adapted to the needs of the disabled. In addition, an elevator is installed (with voice information on which floor the cabin is located), which allows the use of the floor and level -1 on which the conference rooms are located.
The corridors and rooms on the first floor and on the 1st floor are available for wheelchair users.
Toilets for the disabled are located on each floor.
Three parking spaces for the disabled have been designated in front of the building.
It is possible to enter the building and all its rooms with an assistance dog and a guide dog.
There are no induction loops in the building.
The building does not have signage in Braille or contrast or enlarged print signage for the blind and visually impaired.
The Lublin Science and Technology Park does not have an on-site sign language interpreter, Polish Sign Language interpreter services can be used by prior arrangement.